Tuesday, June 21, 2011

my day so far

my day so far was ok i was playing zombies and i started to wounder why dont zombies go after other zombies there same as humans flesh meat but there dead idk kinda weird and i want to make something called the word of the day and or quote i'll post another post after this. i will go in alphabetical order and i will be taking suggestions on words and if i pick yours i will give you recognition and a link to your blog anyways after i played zombies me and my sister walked are fat dog names missy shes a white boxer mix with pitbull she was huffing and puffing as we where on the home stretch and when we got in the house she rain to the water and then fell to the ground it was so funny till a little ago shes been sleeping forever till my friend came over to barrow a xbox360 controller and she went crazy  now just soooooo bored watching ghi (ghost hunters international) witch sucks i like ghost adventures better because they scream like little girls lol till later this is c00lboi73 saying peace out Add well its 3:45 and my job hasn't emailed me I think I got mixed up with days he said Tuesday or wensday anyways I was going to take a nap. But if I did I wouldent be able to sleep tonight umm about to make dinner for family gonna have bacon chesse burgers sounds good right so ths is me login off cya

No comments:

Post a Comment